A 75-YEAR TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE Dipson Theatres, Inc. began in 1939 in Batavia, NY.
Dipson Theatres, Inc. is a New York Corporation and has expanded over the last 75 years to include Theatres in Buffalo, Amherst, Williamsville, Hamburg, Lancaster, Jamestown, Lakewood, and Warren and Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Dipson Theatres consists of 44 screens, inclusive of first run commercial films, and art and independent films with 8 locations in New York, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Our Corporate Office is located at:
388 Evans Street Williamsville, NY 14221
Fax: (716) 626-9614